January 9, 2017
Saturday January 14 is the production blitz at their warehouse. We will be there from 9am – 3pm, so please mark it off and share with others 🙂 They are hoping for 20-25 volunteers.
Here is the what and the why………..
- We currently have 500+ gaylords of raw clothing/hardgoods that our stores are unable to consume and produce.
- This volunteer blitz will allow us to do a pre-sort of these donated items, ultimately getting product to the stores.
- We will be sorting into 4 general categories. Good Product, Trash, Congo Clothes for bailing, and Hardgoods.
- The Good Product will get sent to the stores (6 GR locations) to be sold and turned into revenue for the organization.
- This will be a great time for WM board and staff and volunteers to come together to help meet a big need. I’ll bring the donuts and pizza!
- Invite others!!!!
It will take place at the warehouse – 2900 Wilson in Grandville. Just behind the old office.