Geared Up is the event of the year for all of the amazing people that invest in the next generation at Blythefield. Come to Geared Up to be encouraged, equipped and fed. Hear from the team (and some cool jazz) while you eat and then choose 3, 20-minute breakouts to help you grow in your skills to reach the NextGen. No need to register… Just show up!
Not on a team yet? Join the NextGen team.
Questions? :: Kristin, email@example.com.
Welcome to our New Volunteers! A special training will be offered during the first breakout session to orient you to serving on the Blythefield NextGen team.
6-6:50p :: Dinner + Vision
7:05-7:35p :: Individual Team Meetings
7:40-8p :: Breakout # 1 (New Volunteer Training offered)
8:05-8:25p :: Breakout # 2
8:30-8:50p :: Breakout # 3
8:50-9:30p :: After Party Fun!
- Student Leader Training // Trevor Hunt
- How to Call Out Good Behavior & Engagement // Anthony Muller
- Questions to Get to the Heart // Gary Heim
- Voice.Body.Heart. // Alyssa Bauer
- Maximizing the First Four Weeks // Steve High
- How to Help Students In Crisis // Kerri Stallmer
- Learning/Teaching from Scripture // Stu Quackenbush